PCCC YES- Penang Chinese Chamber of Commerce Young Entrepreneur Section
- To encourage the participation of the younger generation in strengthening the organization, and to motivate and empower them to become future leaders of the Chamber, in order to achieve the Chamber’s established objectives.
- To nurture the younger generation with entrepreneurial knowledge and businesses intelligence, and taking into cognizance of the shift in the socio-economic paradigm.
- To be a platform for business network.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To conduct public relations, interaction meeting, business management knowledge, sharing of experiences, career planning, career guidance, seminars or courses on grants and business loans - provided by the government, factory or company visits, etc.
- To hold forums for members talking about the fields or areas of their respective expertise as a learning platform.
- Any male or female youth entrepreneur in business and profession or company executive working in Penang of ages21 to 45 shall be eligible for membership in the Young Entrepreneur Section.
- Membership Application Form can be obtained from PCCC Secretariat.
PENANG CHINESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
No.3, Light Street 10200 Penang
9th Floor, Penang Chinese Town Hall Building,
22 Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling,
YEAR ESTABLISHED: 16th May 2009